Your shopping cart
Autonomous Dive in the Portofino marine protected area
What Is Included :
One boat dive
Tank and weights
Marine park entrance fee
Dive Guide NOT provided
For groups of 2 up to 12 certified divers with a divemaster or instructor every 5 participants.
Discover one of the most fascinating dive site in the Portofino marine protected area, over 20 dive spots await you, including the underwater statue of the Christ of the Abyss. Most of the dives are suitable for any level of experience. Beginners can enjoy a wide-ranging of Mediterranean flora and fauna within a few meters below the surface, while more experienced divers can explore the reef at greater depth, looking for colorful corals, rarer species, and traces of ancient shipwrecks.
We welcome a limited number of divers to meet every single need and to offer you a more exclusive and personalized service. Our policy, aimed at quality rather than quantity, allows us to be more attentive to customer care and to reach the highest standards in terms of fun, safety and comfort.
Our morning dive trip takes approximately 2 hours, the boat generally returns to the harbour around 12:00 am.
One free ticket
for every 5 paying guests
Dive trip price includes tanks and weights.
|Rental prices per day
|Full Scuba Diving Equipment (BCD, Regs, Wetsuit, Boots, Mask, Fins)
|Scuba kit (BCD & Regs)
|Wetsuit, Boots & Hood
|Mask & Fins
Special offers on rental equipment are available for multiple days of diving:
10% discounts for 2 days
20% for 3 or more days
Diving equipment rental costs will be charged on site.
|Single tank Nitrox32
- be certified Open Water Diver or equivalent;
- be in good mental and physical fitness to dive (medical certificate NOT required);
- have a certified Divemaster or Instructor within their group. Maximum ratio allowed -> 1 dive leader : 5 divers
To get the most out of your dives, we recommend to all divers who have not been diving for over a year, in particular those with little experience, to attend a Scuba Refresher program before to get back into diving. You can enroll in a refresher class with your local dive center, or book a session with us as part of your stay.
We recommend to check with your doctor, on an annual basis, that you are in good medical fitness to dive. The purpose of the Diving Medical Questionnaire is to find out if you need to be examined by a physician before participating in a dive trip or in a diving course. If there is a positive answer on the questionnaire you should participate in scuba diving activities only if you are signed off by a physician to be fit to dive. Although not required, divers with more than 50 years are advised to bring the questionnaire signed by their doctor, or a medical certificate of good health, not older than a year.
Check-in time 9:00 am.
(departure 9:30-10:00 am)
Please make sure to be at 9:00 at the following address:
via Jacopo Ruffini, 47
Santa Margherita Ligure
In order to save you time at your arrival, we recommend to provide your diving credentials at least one day before your scheduled dives. You will find the link to our online check-in form in the booking confirmation email that you will receive once the reservation is completed.
What to bring:
- Your Scuba Diving certification card
- Swimsuit, towel and flip-flops
- Remedies for seasickness
Dive sites are selected by taking into account the preferences and the level of experience of our guests.
For any request, please use the "note" field in the booking form and remind it to our staff when you check-in.
Whilst Portofino Divers makes every effort, we cannot guarantee diving at specific sites.
The dive guides and captain will have the final decision about which dive sites to visit to ensure that the guests, staff and boat's safety is not compromised in any way.
Securing a reservation with your payment means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy below:
- Cancellation received with more than 14 days notice: full refund less online payment provider fee (Stripe 1.5%, PayPal 3.5%).
- Cancellation received between 14 and 2 days before the scheduled check-in time: 50% refund of the amount paid or full refund (100%) in the form of a diving voucher valid for one year.
- Cancellation received less than 48 hours before the scheduled check-in time or no-show: no-refunds.
- In the unfortunate event that boat tours and scuba diving activities are cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or other unforeseeable changes caused by Portoﬁno Divers: full refund (100%) of the amount paid for the cancelled services.